Sunday, April 5, 2009

Beauty: Budget Beauty Buy

Hi everyone! As you know that economy is bad now and a lot of the people lost their job. Sigh, I have to think twice when shopping , as I'm not sure that I might be the one of them, jobless soon?? Well, it does not stop me to buying beauty items, haha my hobby!! Just I have to spend wisely, need to compare the prices (yup, I'm specialize in..... haha, once you know what kind of job I'm working), and I will wait for discount then only grab it, I mean buy it...

This weekend, I got myself a magazine - one of the source to update myself on the latest beauty and fashion trends!. Normally, I will purchase Japanese magazines or Chinese magazine - (Japanese translated into Chinese), because I love to read about latest Japanese beauty products.

Over here in M'sia, There's not much book store selling Japanese mag. My boyfriend will get me Jp mag in Kinokuniya when we're in S'pore. It is consider expensive when you convert SGD to MYR. Ohya, the magazine I just bought is 'Mina', Malaysia edition. Last time they used to have Taiwan and HongKong version only and they just launching M'sia ed this year. I'm so happy! coz can get the latest mag of the month and pay lesser (is about Rm9 for west M'sia). Okay, let me show you few pictures on the cover and beauty contents.

Here's the cover of 'Mina' - April 2009:

Beauty updates on the new liquid foundations:

New powder foundations:


Make-up base:

Loose powders/ powder pact:

Make-up Tutorial (for Eyebrow):
Okay, I'm gonna stop here, just highlight few pages on the beauty products and make-up tutorial. There's also have the fashion section that teach you how to mix and match your cloth/dress/shoes.

Finally, let me share with you what I bought on this weekend...ta-dah~!
1. Eyelash curler
==> This is to curler is smaller, designed the lower/inner lashes or maybe when you're wearing your false lashes?

2. Magic sticker for hair?
==> Haha I have no idea how to named it. Basically is to hold your hair and avoid to fall down when you're make-up. After you remove it, won't left a unwanted curve on your hair.

3. Rimmel eyeliner (Two-tine eye definer, color: #003)
==> This seem like very convenient, because 2in1 consist of black and white color. Black use as upper eyeliner while white color for lower inner eye.

4. Majolica Majorca Nail color (#PK104)
==> It is a pink-red nail color and contain a lot of glitters. make your nails blink blink ;)

5. Dual Fibre Cheek Brush (Glow)
==> Look similar to the MAC brush, but cheaper. The bristle is made by synthetic/Goat mix. This is my second pcs. I would says that this brush is multi-purpose, can use it for liquid foundation or blusher. I intend to use one for blusher/face powder and this new one use it for liquid foundation.

Okay, finished.! All these items are inexpensive. I get it from drugstores/market.

No comments:

Post a Comment