I remember at the early stage when introduce internet online blog that I was very addicted reading beauty blog and product reviews. The worst thing is that it makes me want to buy more things after reading those blog or product reviews. Most of the makeup Guru, they are started with writing blog before they started their own makeup tutorial video in YouTube. So, for my opinion blog and things like YouTube are the business advertising method and for them to make money. Some of the blogger or beauty Guru get sponsored and free products to use or review, and it is one of the tactic to advertise the products.
Internets really change our life and start seeing surround me are online shopping fans now. Few years back, it was not so popular in Malaysia till lately, most of the items price has been shoot up (shop rental, water, electricity, transportation, oil and gas of course). No comment on the government subsidy K .. Even ‘someone’ encourage us to work more a job (part-time job) in order to survive in this country. Life is tough here.
Okay, back to the topic – Online shopping. I think lately I have been addicted to shop online , and I would like to share which and where can find item with lower price and decent quality.
- Doublewoot (W, $$,JJJ)
- Twenty3 (W, $$,JJ)
- Curve (FB, $$,JJJ)
- Zalora (W, $$,JJJ) – amazed with their services and packaging
- Sallyfashion (W, $) *
Online makeup store:
- Luxola (W, $$,JJJ) – carry American, European and Asian brands
- Hermo (W, $$) * - Asian brands, a lot Korean brand items
Price range: $$$, Quality: JJJ, Website: W, Facebook: FB
Those marked with *- sorry to say that I haven’t purchased before but browsed through the website and looks ok.
Online application/ other website:
- 11th street
- Carousell - new and prelove items can be found here. Can get really cheap second hand stuff here, buy at own risk.
- Lazada - Heard from colleagues they bought electronics item from here and found it not bad
- Groupon – Dining or services, photobook promotion J
Anyway, online shopping can be quite dangerous and will tend to over spend. So spend wisely ;-)
By Piggy Bank