Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Beauty: Shu Uemura workshop + Haul

I bought Shu Uemura products last month and they're having promotion set and the Pink Collection. If I'm not mistake, purchased with MYR250 (inclusive pink collection items), free three pieces skincare in travel size and one section make-up or skincare workshop.

Here's the item that I've purchased:
  • Blusher, M30
  • Shu empty pact
  • Shu Beta-G recharging night cream
  • Eyeshadow, M beige 820
  • Precise length mascara
  • Vinyl unlimited, CL 000
  • Gloss unlimited, PK 315N
  • Shu make-up case
Well, I didn't receive my freebies on the spot as the SA says that the gift is not yet arriave and the make-up workshop is 1-1 and need to make appointment for this. I have collected my free gift about 2 weeks ago as the SA called me to collect it. I'm rather disappointed when I receive the free gift, because it is very small! As you can see the mouse i holding is much more bigger then the pink cleansing oil.
  • Deepsea moisture replenishing lotion (toner)
  • High performance balancing cleansing oil fresh
  • Deepsea moisture replenishing emulsion
As for the workshop, I have choose to have make-up workshop which I just attended yesterday. I also get myself a single color eyeshadow yesterday. This is the color the beauty stylist pick and wear on my eye as highlight during the workshop. It is white matte texture. Look very natural and I bought myself one of this.


Eyeshadow M white 900

This picture taken at home, after the 1-1 makeup workshop. Ohya, I dye my hair few days ago.Look darker right? Is very deep brown close to black color, look decent and healthy. Not so yellowish as the previous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment