Sunday, September 1, 2013

Beauty Hauls for September 2013

Another beauty haul from drug store and Sephora! Yeah!

Recently Sephora open at Penang Paragon mall, so happy that I no need to go all the way to KL and get my favorite cosmetics products (e.g Stila and Urban decay). I love Stila eye shadow, the color pay off very good and UD eye primer is a must have item to keep your eye shadow last and color pop. Let's talk about what I got recently : 

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in BP402 DEWY BEIGE. 


Where to buy: Watson Drug Strore
Color: Good quality and color payoff
Texture: Cream
Packaging:  Gold color, Descent and Elegant
Scent: Fragrance Free 
Yeah! they have improved on this, last time used smell like typical lipstick scent like wax. I really have no idea how to describe it.


Sephora lipgloss in #24 Dazzling Violet - Reflex
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Asphyxia
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in FLASH


Where to Buy: Sephora
Color: Violet and Purple
Lip gloss scent: Vanilla, smell like MAC lip gloss

I'm used to love brown. This is something different that what I have, so plan to wear more funky color during the weekend and not so serious. Love them all ! 

By Piggy Bank
2 September 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment