Tuesday, August 13, 2013

1+1 = SIX, and a cup of Cafe Latte

There are a lot of things going on, and we wanted to make it happen. Yesterday I just travel back from my hometown. In fact I just finish my long holiday; but I didn't get enough rest. A lot of discussions at home as well as when I get back to here.

Yesterday he looked at me and says ‘why complicated and bad stuff always happen to you?’ To be frank, I don’t know what he talking about. But I just roughly guess and answered 'well, gods want me to be tough through bad experience'.  Sometimes we want to make it simple but in real life thing wasn't as simple as we thought. Okay, enough for all these emotional talks.

So where have I been recently? Again, my hometown JB-M’sia ; and 2D1N Hatyai-Thailand trip (It was a second attempt trip, haha to be frank I take back my words - I not going to Hatyai again after the my first trip. This second trip wasn't bad and I pretty enjoy).

Here are the places that I visited: JB – New cafĂ© shop: My Liberica, The Garden and Project A.

I got to know these new places from my little sis, I can say she spend most of the time doing revision study or assignment outdoor (Starbucks, restaurant, etc...). Now a day youngsters know all the new places to hang out unlike us old time just normal Kopi Tiam (traditional coffee house and food) or just neighborhood areas. My Liberica Coffee House, my sister highly recommended this place for coffee if you are a coffee lover and she says they brew their own coffee beans. So,without hesitate why not just give it a try ? The ambient is very nice and clean. You can see the coffee bar once you enter the coffee house and the yellow lighting made a pleasant atmosphere . I came here during Raya Holiday and their business very good. Personally I prefer a quiet place and less people. A little bit noisy due to a lot people chit chat there, kind of spoil the mood a bit. I’m not lucky enough to get to try coffee at The Garden and Project A; these shops is very nearby my house. Well, be optimistic someday I will get to try it.

Here are the photos taken at My Liberica Coffee House:

Outside the coffee house:

Address: 73,Jalan molek 3/10,taman molek, 81100 Johor Bahru
Telephone: 0167535370 , 073611069

the Coffee Bar

the products and display

the barista ,waitress and customers

Nice display of coffee maker

Another display

My Cafe latte with heart shape on top :)

the Menu with wooden cover

the Scone 
(I think DOME's scones are still the best :p)

Her Iced Caramel Macchiato 

the bills :(

I will share more on the Hatyai trip in my next post. So stay tune ;)


PiggyBank
14/Aug/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment