Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Learning another skill - Professional makeup course

I have been struggling and keep asking advice or opinion from my hubby. I think he has been listening about same topic over a year regarding make-up course. After serious consideration, I decided to enroll Professional Make-up course, taking this course part-time every weekend. I hope this is a good start learn additional skill which can be one of the skill make some pocket money in future.

But, nothing come easily as the fees is quite expensive and some hidden cost is not visible when I signed up the course , especially for the products and tools that need to purchase for the course. Just can feel that my pocket having a big hole now :(
Previously I took  Advance Personal Make-up course from SSimage, so it gives me a little bit basic before I enroll for the Professional Make-up course at SUB Beauty Academy. I do not want to compare both academy, both having pros and cons. 
I just attended my very first class, it's a full day class during the weekend and I'm looking forward for next one. 

Here is my 1st make-up class : Teenage Make-up Day Look
Eyeshadow: Orange (full moon at eyelid)
E/S Highlight: White shimmer (bow bone - up and low)
Cheek: Pink with Shimmering (towards center)
Lipstick: Natural Pink
Lipglass: Glossy Pink with shimmer

This is my very first time to use orange color eye shadow, personally I don't even own this color as normally I will go for natural color like brown. I'm using beauty academy eye-shadow for my first class.

[sorry, I think I have removed the lipscolor before take this photo. So can't really tell what color of the lipstick and gloss used :p]










PiggyBank
12/12/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment