Thursday, July 18, 2013

What's in my travel make-up bag ?

Hi.....! What's in your travel make-up bag? compact and travel friendly?

I have few make-up bags even I handmade sewed one for myself. One of my favorite travel toiletries or make-up bag is from Muji, which allow me to put skin care, make-up tools/brush as well as make-up products. The quality is very good with reasonable price. Well, sometimes I prefer to put them separately in a smaller make-up bag. So, here comes my smaller make-up bag :) just bought it recently!!!


I got this cute litter make-up bag from SaSa. Aim for this quite sometimes ago, until recently they having sales and straight away grab it. The cover printed with a cute little girl, sweet right?  It seems designed in Korea, made in country 'C' , *cough cough you know what I meant*. The quality of this bag consider not bad. I just put recent frequent make-up stuffs in, and no skin care products except Vaseline lip essence.

What's inside?

Ta-daah! all my recent favorite make-up products that I use it everyday.  I decided to put most frequent use products inside this bag, and it's easy to access and carry when rushing from one place to another. For face, cheek, eye and tools...everything 'in'.



For EYE: 
> Left to Right
ZA Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
Natural Republic Eye Brown Pencil (03)
Shu Uemura Eye Liner (Brown)
Inglot Eye Liner (White 31)
Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener (Porcelain Peach)
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Portion (Original)
KATE Eyeshadow - Real Create Eye (PK)
Marjolica Eye Liner (Brown BE)
KATE Eye Brown Pencil (BK-2)


For LIPS:
^Top to Bottom
KATE Liquid Rouge (OR)
MAC Lusterglass
Vaseline Lip essence
Clinique Moisture Surge Lipstick


For FACE:
> Left to Right
NUXE BB Cream
Inglot Mattifying Loose Powder (02)
T'estimo Blusher
Lunasol Cream Cheeks
KATE Covering Concealer for Pores
KATE BB gel cream- sample size ;)


Oh, I just notice that no mascara! Normally seldom to apply, because it make my lash too curl and long, then hit my glasses :( .Use it when wearing contact lenses. Okay, pretty much here. Hope you enjoy reading it.

PiggyBank,
19 July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment