Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pretty Girl Rocks (part 2)

"I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me.You got every right to a beautiful life"



Another meaningful song with beautify lyrics, Who Say by Selana Gomez.

Phew pretty busy as I'm mutiltasking now, chat/FB/YouTube/Blog. Haha..Lately has been busy and crazy about sports and health diet and health magazine all these things. I found there's one good magazine that can share yo all of you.. "SHAPE" magazine. I like the articles, they talk about working people stress, healthy foods and most importantly sports (how to tone up your body with some easy steps exercise). Event their website is good and full will informations and exercise clips to show how to do it. You can check it out the link from here. Another good news is that Ray having local malaysia/singapore english edition, starting from Sept issue. It's even more better for those can't read japanase/chinese.


As promise I going to share the MAC Me Over event photos.

-PiggyBank, 25 Sept 2011-12:40am-



No comments:

Post a Comment